The “Revenue Forensics” Process
“Forensics” – Relating to or dealing with the application of scientific knowledge to problems
Why we are different
What sets up apart from the tools and services you are familiar with
We don't waste your time
Apart from the initial phase where we understand your requirements, you don’t need to waste time dealing with technology or logging into ‘yet another software solution’. We understand that as salespeople and marketers, you have your hands full and need to focus on business results and not on technology.
We provide a complete service
We don’t give you a bag of tools and walk away. We do everything, including connecting to your current systems, doing a forensic analysis of your data and providing you the charts and dashboards in your inbox, when you want them. Of course, if you want to examine the data in more detail, you are always welcome to get into our SaaS solution.
We are cost effective
You no longer need to waste hours manually pulling data together into Excel. You also don’t need to invest a staggering number of dollars into training and maintenance of analytics tools where you need to understand arcane technology terms in order to even get started.
You can read more details about how we are different from other approaches to “Sales & Marketing Analytics”
How our Revenue Forensics process will work for you
Understand your requirements
– Virtual and face-to-face meetings to understand your Sales & Marketing needs
– Understand what insights you seek and what is relevant for your business
– Share best practices and suggestions on the best way to manage your business
Connect your systems
– Determine your Sales & Marketing solutions and applications that are relevant for extracting metrics
– Integrate to yours solutions such as Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce and others from the Clarix solution (through APIs from our library of pre-packaged integrations wherever possible)
– Set up the data extraction process
configure the analytics relevant for you
– Establish data de-duplication and cleansing rules across your systems
– Identify specific outputs that we need to be deliver to you
– Build specific dashboards, infographics, charts & reports if they don’t already exist
– Run algorithms, both simple and sophisticated, to generate relevant analytical outputs
– Deliver these outputs to you on periodic and ad-hoc basis
– Provide access to your users so they can access these outputs directly from our solution, if needed
By the way
Since healthy source systems are critical for Sales & Marketing to make the right decisions, we not only connect to the below solutions but also provide implementation, enhancement and maintenance services for them.